IRESS Service Central (ISC)
Recently, we have introduced our new support management system - IRESS Service Central (ISC) which has enabled us to best service our clients' support needs. The underlying system will provide you a simplified, effective, and efficient method of raising support requests to our teams for investigation and resolution. The system also provides greater transparency and clarity for you on the status of your support request.
With ISC client portal access, you can:
- View the status of your support requests; or
- View the status of support requests raised within your organisation
- Create a private support issue (only visible on your login) or;
- Create a shared support issue (visible for all users in your same organisation)
- Correspond with our support team and provide supporting files and documents
- Receive updates and view the progress of your requests in detail
Should you wish to raise new ISC support request you will have the option to raise a request directly within the portal OR by continuing to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creating your own ISC Client Portal Access
To obtain your client portal access:
- Click the following link - https://jira.iress.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/8/user/signup
- Use your work email address as your username
- Click on the forgotten password link and request a new password to be issued to you.
- When you first login, review the tickets you have raised and switch any that should be shared with other members of your company to ‘shared’ to ensure everyone has a collective view of all tickets raised by your organisation.
How to guides on ISC requests
Please also find below a few useful links and information to help you on your journey on using ISC:
For licensing requests, please continue to raise these via email to email@example.com
For urgent issues (especially severity 1 or 2 issues) please continue to raise these via calling us on 1300 130 069