Thursday, May 26, 2016 at The Hilton
Starts at 8:30 AM · Ends on May 26, 2016 at 5:00 PM, AEST (Australia/Sydney)
For further information visit The Future of Superannuation | Super Review
As one of the largest and most prestigious conferences on every superannuation executive's calendar, this event will bring together more than 200 executives including Chiefs and Divisional Heads at Australia’s largest superannuation funds across the country.
The Summit will provide unparalleled networking opportunities and drive dynamic conversations around regulatory changes, opportunities and challenges shaping the superannuation industry today and will map out tomorrow's innovative advancements in business-enabled technology.
The Summit will address questions such as:
• What does the 2016 Federal Budget hold for super?
• How will the taxation reform affect super funds in 2016 and beyond?
• What is the emerging role of super funds in delivering post-retirement products?
• What are the merits or otherwise of allowing MySuper products to compete with default super contributions?
• What are the emerging trends in disruptive technologies?
488 George Street Sydney Australia