The following outlines the recommended steps:
- If using the Business Health email templates, ensure that you complete 'End Date' parameters:
- Best practice dictates that an email 'scheduled' to automatically send when clients are added to the campaign is included - this will ensure that all clients are invited to complete the questionnaire regardless of when or who adds them to the Campaign:
The templates used for this campaign comprise:
2. Locate your clients using the List or Advanced Search feature.
- If using the List option, ensure that you review the filters in use.
- Advanced Search provides greater flexibility and will allow you to target clients across a broader range of criteria:
3. From the Search Result set, add the clients to the Campaign utilising the Add Campaign to All option:
NOTE: Ensure that you nominate the appropriate selection from the 'Invitee Options' drop down (this will be based on your decision to invite the client and their partner to respond as 'one' or individually).
4. If you didn't configure your Campaign to send an email automatically when adding clients, you will need to do so now.
- From the Entities menu, nominate the respective Campaign from the drop-down list:
- Click the 'arrow' button next to Email in the column headings and select either 'Email All' or 'Email Invitees':
- Select your email Template, and Send: