Introducing our first release of Custom Grids within CommPay.
The New custom Grid functionality has been applied to the existing Policies Page and Suspense Page. The functionality is due to be rolled out to further pages in the upcoming Releases.
- Use the Views action menu to Customise, Save and Reload custom views.
This will enable the Column selection dialogue. From here, customise the fields and order of the fields by removing or adding using the + - or all buttons. Click OK.
If the Grid has been customised, the 'SAVE' icon will appear next to the Action menu. Remember to Save!
2. Alternatively, drag and drop the column order by selecting the column Heading and dragging right or left with the mouse to customise your grid. Remember to Save!
Once Customised, the user can switch between their custom view and the site default using one of the Actions within the Views menu.
1. For Users who wish to have permission to create a default custom view for All other users, please ensure the new Permission is added to your user profile.
2. This will enable additional options within the View Action menu.
3. If the intention is to have a site wide custom grid, use the Save As Site Default option. All users will see this view by default (however can still customise their own).
- Customise - open the customise window to add/remove Columns
- Save - Saves the current Grid as the User's custom grid.
- Load Custom - refreshes the grid with the User's custom grid.
- Load Default - refreshes the grid to the Site default (if a site default has not been created this will be the CommPay default as per the existing grid).
- Admin Save As Site Default - Sets the current grid as the Site Default for all Users (a user can switch between their custom grid and the site default)
- Admin Reset Site Default - Sets the current grid as the Site Default for all Users (overrides existing site default)