Risk Researcher's 'Life Risk Calculator' will outline a client's:
- average life expectancy,
- statistical risk of acquiring certain cancers, and relative survival rates,
- probability of claiming against the nominated insurance cover, and
- likelihood and cause of experiencing a disability lasting longer than 3 months.
Advisers can opt to automatically include a tailored report with these statistics as part of their advice or other client facing material whenever the results are saved against an existing Risk Researcher scenario. The following outlines the necessary steps.
1. From the 'Risk Tools' menu select the 'Life Risk Calculator' option:
2. Review/update the scenario details (age, gender and type of insurance cover) and click on the 'Report' button:
3. Select the respective Scenario against which the report should be saved:
Please note: Check your Risk Researcher Settings if you do not encounter the 'Save Report to Scenario' prompt.
4. By default, all 'scenario reports' (reports saved during the research process) are available for inclusion, however users can manually elect to change this (note also that these reports can be saved to the client's File Notes using the 'Save to Note' button): Updated
5. The inclusion of the selected 'scenario reports' within client facing material is addressed by the insertion of the following Xmerge syntax into your respective template: