A Diary Event automatically forwards an SMS a predetermined number of days before the Event (the 'number of days' is user determined and captured within the Event). The screens above highlight:
1. The SMS that the client receives, including an 'important message' link.
2. & 3. The 'micro-site' that the client is 'taken to' when they 'click' on the link in the SMS. This 'micro-site':
- is an XPLANconnect Wizard,
- plays your "What's Important to You?" video, or your "Remember to bring along..", or your "Please think about...", or <insert idea here>
- includes a Google Map highlighting the office location, and
- provides a link to the businesses Knowledge Centre.
4. The ability to invite the client to refer a relative, friend or colleague to the business. Completing this page will:
- create a new prospect in your CRM, and
- initiates your 'new prospect' process (Thread) which will trigger your 'Welcome pack' (email), newsletters, etc.