Whilst The Need for Continuous Improvement in your business is a given, finding the right resource and the time to access the best ideas can be challenging, right? Well life just got a little more convenient. You can now access all the great content on Insights using a new mobile app. It's called Jive Daily and it will allow you to do pretty much anything you normally would on Insights via your favourite mobile device. Access all the ideas, videos, check your inbox, find and communicate with other like minded professionals, find integration partners – even create and share content.
Jive Daily runs on iPhones and Androids. You can download it and start using it in minutes.
How to get it:
- Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your phone or tablet and search for "Jive Daily"
- Download the app
- Once it's downloaded, open the app and enter this URL: insights.iressconnect.com
- Log in using your Insights username and password
Once you log in, you can start using Jive Daily right away. Here are some thing you can do:
Read the News
The latest news is displayed on the home screen. Just tap a post to read more:
Add a Comment or a Like
- You can reply to the post with questions, thoughts or feedback. Scroll down to see other people's comments and add your own. You can 'like' posts and comments and mark them as 'helpful'.
Check Your Inbox
- Tap Inbox at the bottom of the screen to see all the messages and updates waiting for you.
Find a Doc or a Person
- Tap Search at the bottom of the screen and just enter a name or some keywords to find anyone or anything in Insights.
Post a Status Update, Send a Message or Share a Document, Image or Video
- Tap Create at the bottom of the screen, then select the type of content you'd like to share.
Give it a try... We look forward to hearing your feedback.
|What Can You Do with Jive Daily? Almost Anything!|
- View customisable news streams
- Join discussions, or start your own
- Search people, places and content
- Manage all communications in your inbox
- Send and receive direct messages
- Access places, recently viewed content and bookmarks
- Get metrics on the impact and reach of your content
- Post questions for colleagues to answer
- Create and share documents, videos, blogs and more